Sometimes a cheeky sister is enough to create the most marvelous misunderstanding! And that's exactly what happens when Adri and his family move to Mexico. Tag along and discover how Adri's biggest fear turns into one of the best days of his life.
There will be laughs, giggles and lots of mischief... all topped with some spectacular fireworks!
- Transport children to Mexico: introduce kids to Mexico’s vibrant culture and the Day of the Dead (Días de los Muertos) holiday with color-bursting illustrations and an exciting adventure.
- Perfect for Halloween: this not-so-spooky tale is the perfect Halloween companion, blending festivity with a fun narrative that children will adore.
- Great conversation starter to understand the concept of loss: a great way for children to understand the concept of loss through a celebration that encourages them to remember loved ones that they’ve lost with joy and warm memories.
- Interactive adventure: includes a "search and find" quiz at the end of the story, a Spanish glossary, as well as some fascinating facts on Mexico that encourage children to revisit the story in interactive ways.
- Ideal for young readers: thoughtfully designed for kids ages 4-8, this hardcover picture book offers educational (and fun!) explorations across 50 captivating pages.
*All through October, with every purchase of ‘A Marvelous Mexican Misunderstanding’ you will receive free goodies in the mail to get introduced to Mexico’s marvelous culture!
*Our misfits are products with slight imperfections or dented corners–nonetheless they're looking for loving homes.