Lexi loved adventures. Lexi loved to explore. Whenever something caught Lexi's attention, she just had to dig into it a little bit more. One day Lexi spotted something poking up from Grandma's lawn. And when she followed it? She embarked on the most marvelous adventure of them all!
A heartwarming tale of a little explorer who travels around the world collecting 30 unique, untranslatable words from different cultures and their meanings.
- Written in rhyme: a playful rhyming story that fosters a love for words and develops phonemic awareness in a fun way
- Children’s first coffee table book: filled with page-bursting illustrations, it’s the perfect hardcover picture book for your little’s room
- Includes 30 untranslatable words: a story with 30 special words from diverse countries and their meanings that will inspire young readers to live a more meaningful and joyful life
- Adventures around the world: encourage kids to learn about different cultures and embrace diversity while traveling the world with our buddy, Lexi
- A special book for everyone: ideal for children 3+, but can equally be cherished by every kidult in our life
* US orders ship within 2 days of purchase.
** Currently sold out OUTSIDE THE US; non-US orders will ship January 2nd.